As a website owner, We are required by law to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
On a more personal note, We believe that being transparent with our audience is the right thing to do. That’s why we are creating this disclosure page to let you know that we do make money from this website. Read about our affiliate disclosure
If you’re using this website, then you should know:
- We get direct benefit from every post and page I put on this website. Whether that is monetary or simple joy of helping others, I’m benefiting from it.
- If you see an external link with a prefix ” /refer/ ” or any external links or links that start with go.nocode.co.in, then it is an affiliate link. What that means is if you click on that link and purchase a product, then at no-additional cost to you, We will receive a small referral commission.
- We do write about my own products and websites, so yes that means those projects get additional PR and exposure.
- We run our own consulting company, so it is possible that this blog may help us land new clients.
- We make a lot of friends thanks to social media and business travel.
- We do get a lot of freebies that we test and review. Often vendors send us those freebies in exchange for a review. However, that doesn’t mean that they get a positive review. If we don’t like the product, then we will slam them. That’s just the way we roll.
It’s important that we emphasize that the words on this website are mine and are not influenced by any sort of compensation. we only recommend products or services that we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers.
If you have any questions regarding the above, then please do not hesitate to contact us by using the contact page.